Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My classes are going really well, I'm a little overwhelmed with all the work I have with 4 classes. I'm thinking of cutting back my work schedule so I can focus more on my homework, we'll see. I'm even tutoring a woman in my class, as she's having a hard time with the work. I said I'd help her as much as I could, but if I have too much work then I'd have to stop to focus on my stuff. My name was in the local paper Saturday for the honor list, so I kept one for me and my mum.

On Saturday Clayton and I went to the Tulip Fields it was nice to get out and about, it was the first time in a long while where Clayton had a Saturday off. We went last year and had such a great time, this year we went and also stopped by the local town to look around the shops and have lunch. I found another British Tea Shop with British goodies, so I now know where to go if I need a good lift.

I'm so looking forward to May 11th I've booked myself in for lovely long hour massage at the Student massage therapy center. It's so cheap; for an hour I only pay $25, which is so good I can't wait!