Monday, April 23, 2007

I need an opinion from my readers: Today my friend offered me a good deal on a Welsh Corgi she offered me the chance of picking one out of the litter, seeming I'm Welsh she thought I'd like one. I didn't even think they were being bred over here. Anyway I'd love to have one, it's just Clayton is a little apprehensive about the small cottage we live in. I did ask the landlord and he said that it would be okay.

I guess our place is a little small for a dog, but Corgi's are small in size anyways. There's the added responsibility of having a dog. But gosh it would be so good to be active and go out seeming this area is so active around us. However there's the added problem of the animal being on it's own, well for the rest of this quarter. In the summer I'll be around a lot, but then it goes back to being unpredictable until I graduate.

I don't know, just wanted to know what everyone thought. I know it's really up to us but opinions are still nice good/bad.

Update: Clayton and I decided not to get the puppy, for a number of reasons really. Mainly because we just don't have the time, and costly. My friend said she breeds all the time and if we wanted one in the future she'd be happy to keep one for us.