Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Okay, so what's the deal with American TV? They keep you in suspense for 3wks, and then when you finally watch the episode they drag it out right to the end where it ends in such a way where they keep you in suspense for yet another week. For the ones who don't know what show I'm talking about I'll tell you, I'm a very hooked fan on the ABC's show "LOST"

Funny how you can get hooked on something in less than 2mths, I wasn't really a fan of the show. Until my sister calls me up and asks me to run to Target and get her the DVD Boxset of LOST Season 1. In her eyes having a sister in the USA is very handy!! So off I go and buy the boxset for her, and I thought what the heck may as well watch the first episode. 4hrs later and the 2nd disc in I was glued to the tv quite literally. I watched the whole boxset in one week, didn't have to wait very long to watch the start of the second season ether.

Okay so let me get back to that all important point I was trying to make in the first paragraph.. American TV is mean, stop keeping us on that long swinging rope!!