Thursday, November 17, 2005

New Christmas layout, yes I know I'm a little early. But I'm such a big kid at Christmas time, there's something about Christmas that I just love. Being with family, eating loads of junk food, opening gifts Christmas morning in your nightgown. Having a great Christmas dinner, with crackers and party poppers, and even going down your Grandparents for tea Christmas afternoon, with all your cousin's, aunts & uncles. I love it all! Yeah and you so can't tell that I only have 30 days left till we fly to the UK.

Not a great deal happening here at the moment, I've had a lot of College appointments this page week. Just been planning how long it'll take me to do my degree. It'll take a good 3yrs, maybe more, it's really strange thinking I'll be here in the USA for that long. I know I moved here with the intention of staying here the rest of my life, but we have been thinking of moving back to the UK once we are ready to start a family and settle down. I guess I didn't think I'd miss my family as much as I do, we'll have to see what happens. I was hoping we could start a family sooner than 3-4yrs but once we are both out of school we'll have better jobs, so the timing should be about right.