Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hey all I'm still alive & kicking, work is going good. The days are going by so quickly, I'm really tired when I get home though. Tomorrow I have my CPR and First Aid class at 6:30pm, so I get off at 5:30pm have a little bit of food and then head there. Looking forward to my long weekend this week, as Monday is 4th July we are closed and I get the day off.

Clayton and I were talking and we are definitely going back to the UK for Christmas with me working full time, we will have enough money to pay off our bills, and save up to go over for about 2-3wks Christmas time. I'm excited I think I really need a trip back home to see everyone, I'm missing everyone so much.

As you can see I added an Anniversary countdown on my page, next Wednesday is our 1 year Wedding Anniversary, I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm hoping to get the day off on that Wednesday as Clayton has the day off and we can spend the day together.