Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Today is our 1yr Wedding Anniversary, I can't believe it's been a year already time does fly. I'm glad we didn't get married this year, today the weather is terrible all rainy and windy. Last year was perfect in many ways, today we both had the day off and so we headed up to the place where we were married to reminisce about our special day. Then this evening we went to a nice restaurant by the Mariner and had a nice romantic meal together with our Wedding cake for desert. Clayton bought me this very sweet Glass Angel ornament that says "To my Wife, your smile was created by angels your heart made in heaven, you will always be part of my life"

Below are a few shot's of our Anniversary... unfortunatley the picture in the restaurant didn't turn out as well as I hoped, there's not a lot of light.


Anniversary Dinner with our Wedding Cake for Desert. Posted by Picasa


My Anniversary Gift off Clayton. Posted by Picasa

Thank you all who have given us congrats for the day, it was really nice to read all those messages. Been reading my Wedding section of my website, and it brought a tear to my eye just remembering the whole day. Roll on many more wonderful and happy years together.