Friday, May 27, 2005

Just when I thought I had hit rock bottom, something happens to shoot me back on top of the world again. I was offered 2 jobs today, one was at the Day's Inn as a House Keeper, and the other was a Toddler Teacher for a day care center. Wanna know which one I'm taking..... I accepted the Toddler Teacher position. I'm very happy, I get to work with kids, something that I've been wanting to do for a while. This job is part time, but I also have my job at Bath & Body Works too.

I just hope this job is long term, and I don't lose it because of transportation. The Day Care is in the Middle of no where, with no bus route. Clayton or his uncle will have to give me rides. I have been thinking of learning to Drive but so many of the schools are really expensive, which we really can't afford right now.

I'm so glad that something good came out of all my perseverance.