Thursday, May 26, 2005

If you could travel back in time what would you change? Would you change a little thing, or would you change a big thing that could shape the rest of your future. I've just been thinking on what things I would change, and those changes could have shaped a better future for Clayton and I.

Today my vacuum cleaner broke, evidently it was my fault but lets not get into that. Pondering on what to do, I looked over our bank statements to see if we had any cash to buy a new one. Low and behold no money, Clayton says 'Don't worry hun it's pay day tomorrow' and I say hun 'That money is already gone on bills' then hubby gets all down that there's no money, and starts putting himself down in the process. His Real Estate business hasn't taken off like we hoped, we are paying $100 a month on the business fees, and nothing is coming back from it. He thinks he's a bad husband, and I think I'm a bad wife so I guess we're even there.

No hope on the job front for ether one of us, half the people I applied too never even called me back for an interview. I guess you really have to have a Graduate Degree to get anywhere in this world. I keep going back to that I told you so from MIL "If you waited 3yrs to be together Clayton would have a good degree and you would have been stable."

Many people have said to me that the first years of Marriage are always the hardest and it's the money you'll fight over. I wonder if this happens with Couples who have great jobs, and money isn't a problem for them.

Or am I being to melodramatic cause in all reality you can't take your money with you when you die.