Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blogger has been acting up the last few days, I haven't been able to post. Our weekend away was great, it was so nice to get away and relax and not worry about Jobs and such. We left Friday morning to catch the 12:30pm Ferry, I got a little sea sick again, feeling dizzy. I don't know how I can be sea sick though, back in August 2001 when Clayton and I first met, we went on a dinner cruise and I was fine then. Strange that I'd get sick now, Clayton did say that the waters are the roughest around the area.

We got to the B&B at around 2pm, and Olaf the guy who runs the place took us round all 4 Caboose's I was amazed to see how they were all laid out. Clayton want's to go back to the Cowboy Themed one, we'll have to save up a little. Anyway we were in the 'Orient Express' Caboose. See pics below..


Clayton showing off the Caboose we were in.  Posted by Hello


Whirl Pool Tub.  Posted by Hello


All aboard!!  Posted by Hello

In the morning we had breakfast in the Dining Car "The Silver Eagle", below is the picture inside the car, as well as our Breakfast Menu.


Inside The Breakfast Dining Car. Posted by Hello


Our Breakfast Menu Posted by Hello

We then headed back to the Ferry town to head home, but it turned out there was a Parade and Carnival on so we decided to stay for the Parade. We both had fun watching the Parade, all the floats were amazing. Below are a few shots of the Parade.


Fairy Tale Land Posted by Hello


Bagpipes Posted by Hello