Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Had my first day at Bath & Body Work's yesterday, everything went really well. All the girls were lovely, we watched cheesy training videos for the whole 3hrs, but that's what happens on the first day of every job anyways. Towards the end we were all given loads of free samples to try, which was really cool.

Juls you wanted to know about the Staff Discount, well I tell you BBW is great to their employee's, the first 2wks your there you get a 40% discount, after that it comes down to 30% plus you get a 20% discount in their other chain stores like Victoria Secret and The White Barn Candle Co. There's more, now that I work in the Mall I also get a Mall discount, in a wide range of stores, the discount can be anywhere between 10-30%. I have a shift today 5-8, all my shifts are around 3-4hrs long which isn't too bad at all.