Sunday, May 01, 2005

Yesterday Clayton and I did an open house for a 3 bed 2 bath, I made Chocolate chip cookies. We sat there for 3hrs and no one showed, toward the end a couple did stop by, don't think they were really interested though. They did enjoy my cookies, so that's something.


Home made chocolate chip cookies. Posted by Hello

While I was there I started to get way to attached to the house, I really like the place. I started to think of ways we could afford the place, but there's just no way. I have fallen in love with the master bathroom, it has a huge round Garden tub. The place is just really perfect for us, Clayton even agreed if we had the money we would have gone for it. Now I can't get the place out of my head, I was even starting to picture where our funiture would go, how pathetic is that!!

I'm sure you've all felt like that at one point wanting something for you and your loved one, knowing you can't afford it, but still thinking of ways you just might be able too.

I mean don't get me wrong I love my Cottage, it's really cute. But it's just the thought of us owning our first home together and thinking of the future. Ah well I better snap out of it, and get back to reality, I know when it's the right time we'll find a great place for our future.