Monday, May 16, 2005

The lame job continues, I have a grand total of 2hrs this week. My quest for a better job is still on going. Had a phone call this morning from a cleaning company I had applied for, I told her my experience, when I was back in the UK I used to clean a doctors surgery. She replies 'I'm sorry you don't have enough experience' hello how hard is it to clean, would you like to visit my place to see a perfectionist's home.

On Friday Clayton and I went to the British shop to meet the Welsh Women's Group. It was nice to catch up with everyone. For Lunch I had Traditional Toad In The Hole For desert I had Bread & Butter Pudding I haven't had that since Primary School, that brought back some memories. I also went home with a few British Goodies, these are the pics of the day.


British Shop Posted by Hello


Me outside the British shop.  Posted by Hello

It's Clayton's 24th Birthday on Wednesday, I've surprised him with a night away at the Train Caboose B&B. Some of his family members chipped in too, so that's good. So we'll be leaving on Friday and coming back late Saturday Afternoon.