Thursday, September 16, 2004

Wow it's Thursday already, where do the days go. Been a quiet week so far, I've worked on a few of my websites, I found such a cool Welsh webset so I'm working on my culture pages. Today has been a fun day, Clayton had a day off he's been putting a lot of time in work lately. So we haven't spend much time with each other, he made me breakfast in bed this morning and we snuggled and watched TV for a while. We were debating on going out, but seeming we wanted to save the money we decided to stay in. Which was good enough for me, we had a lazy afternoon playing Monopoly and such.

Then his mom came round and dropped off a few Disney VCR movies that were Clayton's when he was a child. His mom said they would be good for our future children hehe. She also gave me a feather bed blanket, seeming I was complaining I was cold in the nights. So can't wait to try it out tonight, it's meant to keep you really warm.

Early this evening, we went searching for a VCR in the Garage that Clayton's uncle said we could borrow. So guess what we have been watching, we had a Disney movie night. I know you guys are probably saying what Disney?? lol but I kinda like "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin" oh and "Beauty & the Beast" got me a little homesick really, as me and my sisters would watch them movies when we were little.

Talking about movies, my mum has informed me that my dad has bought a DVD recorder. How cool is that, my dad can now tape me the shows from the UK that I miss and send them out to me. Seeming I have a multi region DVD player I can play the DVDs. Oh I so can't wait to get a few episodes of "Most Haunted".

Awww look what Sanna just sent me...



Isn't it cute, I love it thanks Hun. Clayton says thank you too, he says it looks like him, hehe. Oh speaking of Sanna, check out her new site Cutielicious Graphics very cute stuff. Wish I was good at the pixel painting. I'm getting there though.