Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hello blog world, things have been going pretty well here. My weekend was good, even though Clayton was working for the most part of it. In actual fact so was I, I spend most of the weekend working on my websites. I'm working on changing the whole layout of my website, I decided I had enough of the cute graphics. I'd just like a much more mature site. So I spend the most part of the weekend searching for websets.

Yesterday I went shopping with Stefanie, which was really nice. Stef came round to my place at around 10:30am to pick me up, and then we headed to the mall. We went round the shops, we then went to have some lunch and bought some Chinese food. She wanted to buy a Birthday Present for Collin, and some gifts for her family, as she leaves on Saturday to go back to Germany. I also bought a Birthday present for Emily my little sister, and a few cards for family.

Stef and I also bought, these nice sweatshirts we both liked the monkey. They were on sale from $44 to like $20, which was good; I needed something for the winter.


Natalie & Stef with matching hood sweaters.  Posted by Hello

After that we went to Starbucks and had a Latte, which was really nice. Then we headed back to my place to watch some movies. Clayton came home, and we all went out for dinner. It was a nice day, I had a lot of fun, it was cool to get out.