Sunday, September 12, 2004

Hello blog world. Life in Washington State is going well, Clayton took me to "The Seattle Welsh Women's Club" Friday. We left around 9am to be there by 11:30, the meeting was held at a local library. I was a tiny bit nervous to just walk in the room, but I'm glad I did. The women who are there are really lovely, there were about 3 Welsh women there from Cardiff the Capital of Wales, they had emigrated quite a while ago. The rest of the Women were American but had Welsh Descendants. It was an Interesting 2hrs, it was great to socialize a bit. Granted there were no women there my age, but I felt so welcomed. I normally can make friends with Women who are older, compared to my own age anyway. The next meeting is in October; they are actually playing a show that was recorded on a Welsh Channel, so that'll be cool to see. Also they are giving me a job of working on their website, I told them I was good at the web design. And they are all interested in giving me the job now. So that's good, I have another website to work on, to show off my talent.

After the meeting, Clayton took me to "World Market". I had never been there before, and he knew there were British foods there. I bought a few things, a few bars of British Chocolate, some Baked Beans. I got kinda of a deal too, the lady didn't put like 3 things through so it was like under $10. I didn't realise until we were half way home, and we weren't going to go all the way back.

My Saturday was kinda lazy, Clayton worked a little. He came home and crashed seeming he has a small cold. My Grandparents called, so I had a long talk with them which was nice. I also talked to my mother, she's sending me a large care package out, full of my fave foods and also some local newspapers. Can't wait to get that.

Today I mowed the lawn, all three sections of it. My arms are now aching, I then came in and relaxed watching some TV, including the new series of "Charmed". So cool that I can watch it before my sisters!