Friday, September 24, 2004

Been quite busy the last few days, I'm helping Clayton's Broker our friend Marsha out with a few things, I'm also starting to Baby-sit her Grandson Ben, he's 9 months and such a cutie. I'll probably be Babysitting him 2 full days 9-5 Wednesday & Thursday while his mom goes to class. I spend all day today with him, he's so cute and such a good baby. I love looking after babies, I miss my niece and nephew so much. Clayton's already starting to get that look with me, like I'm gonna ask him to start a family now hehe. I know I love babies, but I don't want to start a family just yet in a few years when we have a house and we are both ready and stable. Ooh talking about babies, congratulations Anne.

I also have a very sore throat, Clayton passed on his cold. Hmph I hope I don't get too sick, I hate being sick. Tomorrow, I'm spending the Afternoon with Marsha she's going through a few things with me. Clayton is spending some time at his Rail Road museum. Sunday we haven't anything planned, I need to catch up with my house work, it's funny how everything piles up when you neglect things over a few days.

Anyway that's about my news, have a good weekend to all.