Monday, September 27, 2004

Ugh I'm sick, my sore throat got worse. I have a full out cold, I think my throat has an Infection too. I haven't slept properly all weekend, I've been coughing so much. I've also been having these wired dreams, I keep dreaming I'm back in the UK again. That I'm at my family home, in the living room with my sisters and mother watching a TV show. What's really wired is the show I'm watching is a show called "The Last Train" that was aired back in 1999. It was a Drama series that me, my mum and sisters were really into, and it was on every Thursday night. It's so freaky that I'd dream about that, I told my mum and she said maybe I'm just homesick and need the feeling of being home while sick.

**Official Wedding Photos** are uploaded to our Photo MSN Group there are over a hundred photos there. So go and have a good browse through them, maybe tell me which is your favorite. If you haven't joined please do, here. Please tell me who you are in the application, we will not accept blank applications.

My Grandparents (my dad's side) phoned yesterday which was really nice, Clayton had a nice chat with my Grandad. They get on so well which is good, my Grandad is sending us our Family Tree, which I think I'm gonna have framed. Also this morning we had a nice phone call off my niece Joanna & my nethpew Ethan, that was fun. Talked to my sister for a while too, it's great that I get a call off everyone every week.

Well that's it here, I'm going to go and lie down.