Thursday, July 29, 2004

Well I'm feeling a lot better, thanks for all the best wishes, I've spend the last few days in the house trying to get my strength back up. Plus the car was in the work shop getting repaired so we haven't really had the car to go anywhere. It's back now though, and they did a great job on the repairs. I've spend a lot of time working on my Website, I finally finished the Wedding section on my site. You can view that here so have a good read, and don't forget to sign our guest book hehe.

Today Clayton and I went to see
'I Robot' with Will Smith, I thought it was very good. A little bit freaky with all the Robots, it got you thinking if that's what the future will be like in 2053. I thought it was funny when Will Smith was all happy that he had his 2004 vintage sneakers. After that we went shopping, I want to decorate our bathroom. I found this lovely set from Target an Amethyst Butterfly Bath Collection I also bought their 3-pc. Bath Accessories Set and Bath Rug, and also some hand &  bath towels. The had a lovely wall border as well, which I bought, so my bathroom is going to be Amethyst Butterfly.

Tomorrow morning, I'm meeting with our photographer, yes you guessed it our pictures are ready. I so can't wait to see them, I'm going to ask if she has a computer CD for them if not I'll just scan a few and put them on our photo group. We are planning on going up to Silver Lake to go paddle boating in the afternoon, seeming we didn't get a chance to at the weekend. So that should be fun!

My Grandparents (my father's parents)  called on Tuesday which was really nice, I hadn't spoken with them since before the Wedding. They wanted to know all about the Wedding, as they weren't there, they were on vacation for 3wks so didn't get a chance to phone before. I also spoke to Sarah my eldest sister, she managed to get a long distance plan going. So it was nice to talk to her for a while.

In other news I finally finished my visa paper work for my Adjustment of Status, my visa expires August 3rd so I needed my paper work to be out before then. We send the whole package out yesterday and I just checked it arrived there safely too. So now I have to wait for the government to get moving and reply back which very well maybe the year 2053 hehe.