Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Clayton's been working a lot the last few days, he worked all over the weekend. Plus he's put a lot of time in with the Real Estate, he got his first client signing. Which means he should have a house sold before Christmas if things go well, so fingers crossed. I've spend the last few day's on my own in the house 9-5 it's been quiet, and I must admit I have felt a bit lonely. Coming from a family home of 3 sisters and my mum & dad, there has always been someone in the house. Being in a different country and an isolated area has been quite a challenge to get used too. I talked to my big sister & mother the other day, and they both said for me to get into something in the area, just to get out of the house. I think I might start going to Weight Watchers again. I liked going to a diet class back in the UK, I made a lot of friends. And it helped me lose a lot of weight. I lost about 160lbs overall, I would like to get down to the size I was when I first met Clayton in August 2002. I have clothes from that summer that don't fit me anymore, and I hate that. So I'm thinking I might join next week.

Today has been an okay day, we spend the whole day sorting the car out yet again. We had a huge crack in the windshield, from a rock that hit us the other day, so we had to replace that. It took 3hrs to repair, so we walked a mile to a restaurant and had breakfast, then walked back to collect it. That cost another $200, then Clayton noticed the car shimming a lot so we took it to a tire place. And yep you guessed it, we had to replace the back tires as they were run down so much, costing $150. I'm so fed up of cars right now, it's not even funny.

Our Wedding photos are so lovely, I love every shot. I like the Black & White ones of Clayton and I. They all look so romantic, I didn't get a photo CD, so I'm gonna spend most of the day tomorrow scanning them and adding them to my MSN Group. I can't believe we've nearly been married a whole month gosh it's gone by so quick, it only feels like yesterday.

Tomorrow I'm going to be trying out our new
Crock Pot We had it as a Wedding gift, and I haven't used it yet. I'm going to make my Welsh Cawl I hope it turns out alright, Clayton's all looking forward to having it after work.

Anyway's that's it from me, I'm gonna have a nice relaxing evening in front of the TV.