Thursday, July 22, 2004

Today has been an alright day, we left the house at 10am and made our way to Clayton's real estate office. Marsha the broker of the real estate office, is our Co-sponsor so we needed her to fill out paper work for us. Marsha is also a friend of ours and has been really supportive throughout our whole relationship and visa process. I'm getting together with her on Sunday to go Swimming, & boating, she wants to get together with me to get me out of the house. She just wants to be there for me, as she understands how hard it must be for me, after emigrating and being away from my family and friends. So it's nice to know that I have a surrogate mother.

After that Clayton went to the IRS to get printouts of the last 3yrs of his tax returns for the visa. That didn't take very long, then we were on the way to the County Office to get copies of our Marriage Certificate. We stopped at a Restaurant on the way, as we were so hungry. I had this huge burger and fries, and a chocolate mouse cake for desert that was to die for, and now I feel so fat. The county office was pretty easy, we walked in and our Certificate was on record this time. We had 3 copies all certified, we only needed one but I thought just in case. They were only $3 each so I thought I'd get a couple extra.

Wow today has been so warm, I think it's been in the late 80s today. They are forecasting 94 on Sunday so that'll be really nice when Marsha and I go boating. Clayton and I are going to Silver Lake Park tomorrow to Paddle boat on the lake, we are taking a picnic and everything so it shall be lovely.

We came home to find an answer phone message from Stef, it was so great to hear your voice girl. Clayton and I are going to meet up with her and Collin for a double date. It'll be so great to meet you both, so that's something to look forward too.

Well that's it from me, I'm gonna have a nice relaxing evening in front of the tv. Oh and I'm glad everyone likes the new layout, it took me ages to do hehe