Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted. I've been ill the last couple of days, I've had a slight cold on the weekend. I'm a lot better now though. The weather has been so nice here, up in the 70s and 80s very warm. We didn't do much on the weekend seeming I wasn't feeling up to much, we stayed around the house and sunbathed in the backyard. Yesterday I cleaned the Cottage quite a bit, seeming I slacked over the weekend. I managed to get a hold of the flower lady and order another bouquet for my sister, I also paid her off too. I need to pay the Chapel off by the 26th June, and the cake also needs to be paid. I paid for the Food and Limos, so I'm half way there.

We are heading down to see the Pastor on Friday to do our Wedding Vows so that'll be sorted. I also need to pick up my Wedding dress from the cleaners. I can't believe a week from today my parents, grandparents and sisters will be here, it's gone by so quick.

I've been looking online for hair styles for the wedding, I like a few I've seen but not really liked. So I'm gonna buy a Wedding Magazine and have a look there. I want to take the Tiara and hairstyle to the Salon for me to have a test run before the Wedding day.

I've been working on my Adjustment of Status paper work the last couple of days, I'm gonna write up a section about it on my site. Just to let everyone know what forms the need and such. I'm a little mad cause the government have put the prices of the filling up. So now it's going to cost us at least $400 to file everything. They must think we are made of money or something.

I've spend all morning putting my Welsh Flag up outside my Cottage, I did it all by myself. My arms are killing me now though hehe but I am very proud. Take a look at the pic I took....


My Welsh Flag, outside my Cottage! Posted by Hello

Ooh Clayton's home early from work, so I'm going to go spend some time with him. It's such a lovely day I think we are going to go out for a ride in the car.