Thursday, June 17, 2004

Ooh guess what everyone, my big sister Sarah phoned me this morning and surprised me by saying "Have you got room for one more at the Wedding" She's flying over to the USA July 3rd to the 7th, to be here for the Wedding. Yay that's great news, I'm so excited. She's going to be Maid of honor, I've phoned the flower lady and she's going to make another bouquet for her. Clayton and I booked a hotel for her, literally across the road from the other hotel my family is staying at. So that was good news today, I've had a happy face all day.

We've sorted the food platters out for the reception. We ordered them from Haggens, Meat & cheese trays fruit & vegetable trays and some salad trays. We also went to a rental place to rent round table sheets for the tables at the reception. I took my Wedding Dress to the Dry cleaners. Clayton's mom recommended a place, so I went down there today. It'll be ready next Friday all cleaned and pressed, it'll cost about $60-$80.

Clayton's parents stopped by this afternoon with fresh Strawberries and raspberries for us, which was really nice of them. So we are going to have Strawberries and cream for dessert after a Chicken roast dinner yummy. I might make a raspberry pie for tomorrow.