Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Today has been fun, Clayton has 3 days off so it's nice to be able to spend time with each other. We got up around 9:30-10am it was nice to have a lazy morning. I called Laura our minister for the Wedding, and arranged a day where we can write our vows. So next Friday the 25th we'll go down and meet with her. I've already written some of my vows I'm not sure about Clayton he probably won't tell me anyways. I called a few dry cleaners to see how much it would cost for my dress to be dry cleaned. I'm going to talk with Clayton's mom to see if she knows of anywhere good. Speaking of Clayton's mom she stopped round the cottage yesterday afternoon (Hmm my cottage wasn't very clean the dishes hadn't been washed) Wow I'm very house proud, sorry lost track hehe. She bought me a nice American flag oven mitt and pot pad. Seeming I burned my arm on the oven the other day, she thought it would be handy for me to have :) How nice of her. I have an oven mitt, but it was nice of her to think of me.

This afternoon we went for a nice long drive, and had a picnic by a lake. The weather is nice sunny and hot here, it was very romantic by the lake. On the way home we stopped by the hotel my Parents, grandparents and sisters are staying in. I wanted to check the rooms out. And yes mum they are lovely, although Eloise & Emily (my sisters) are gonna have to put up with your snoring all night long ;) hehe.

Clayton surprised me with a trip to Baskin Robbins for a mint choc chip milkshake mmmm it was so good. I think he was trying to bribe me into helping him clean his car out, which I'm off to go do now.

Talk to ya guys later hugs.