Thursday, June 10, 2004

Things have been good here in Washington, I had a lovely Birthday. I got some more packages on Monday & Tuesday. One of which was my mothers she put some yummy Thorntons chocolate in there for me. Your a life saver mum. I'm really missing good chocolate, I mean I can't complain I can pick up a bar of Caburys Dairy Milk in the local store here. But I can't get the unusual British chocolate like Galaxy caramel or Snowflakes mmm Snowflakes. Oh I did find something really cool though I found a local British Shop called Piccadilly Circus we were on the way to sort out the Wedding flowers out (which is another story) and we saw this British shop along the way, we didn't call in there because it was closed but we are thinking of taking a trip out there on Friday. How cool, as my sister was saying it's funny how much you take for granted like Hob nobs and tea bags hehe.

Had to take Liza our cat to the Vet on Tuesday poor thing has an eye infection in both eyes. Luckily enough we had an appotiment with the Animal Shelter vet, seeming we are covered with them for the first couple of weeks. Funny story really, she tried to escape when we got to the animal shelter. She jumped out of her box, gave me heart failure, I had to crawl underneath a car to pull her out. Poor thing was scared. She seems to be doing better now though, the vet gave me eye drops for her.

Tuesday evening we went out to dinner with Clayton's parents and Uncle. It was a nice evening really, Clayton's mom bought me a lovely house plant called Calandiva


 Posted by Hello
She also gave me a $50 gift certificate for a Salon that I booked my hair appoitment at for the Wedding. She said that this should cover all the Wedding Services you needed for your Wedding Hairstyle. I was very surprised that she gave me that, it's lovely that we are getting on a lot better. I think they are finally starting to except me! Which makes things a lot easier.

I spend all day Monday putting pictures up in the Cottage, to make it feel more house warming, it's looking a lot more better now not so plain. Had a nice chat with my big sister yesterday we chatted for a good hour which was nice to catch up. Then I called my friend Laura and we chatted for a while also.

I sorted the Flowers out for the Wedding, we went down to meet the lady last night at 7pm. Hehe took us ages to find the place, we got lost! I'm not much of a good navigator lol. She was really nice, the total cost comes to $278 so not to bad for Fresh Flowers. The bridesmaids bouquets are going to be with lavender roses, and greenery. Then the Bridal will be lavender and white roses with some trailing ivy. I also ordered rose petals to sprinkle on the tables.

I also updated my website, I finally got round to doing my Port of Entry page. So have a good read of that, the main link can be found on the K-1 Visa Section.