Sunday, June 06, 2004

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for all the lovely Birthday Greetings everyone and thanks Julie for the lovely E-Greeting card. I've had loads of gifts off family & friends, I had a Tatty Bear Ornament from my Mum dad & sisters. I had a 21st Key of the door from my friend Laura she also gave me a Silver Welsh Dragon necklace. A family friend Gill bought me a Silver Welsh Daffodil necklace. I also had money off family & friends, I'm still awaiting a package from my Mum and Sisters, so that should arrive tomorrow. Clayton bought me a $15 gift certificate from Target, he also got me a nice romantic card. "For my Wife" awwww. He took me out for dinner this afternoon. And then we went shopping at Target. I bought a lovely Black Gemini Top with a cute saying on it. I also bought a couple of DVD's and a new lamp to go on my bedside table.

We went Garage Sale Shopping on Saturday bought a new Corner shelf to put pictures and knick knacks on, that cost $5. And we bought a new Bedside table for $10. I bought a cute Country heart craft picture. I also bought this lovely wooden music box, it's like a chest drawer cabinet. I cleaned it out earlier on and inside a secret compartment was a little plastic bag with two coins in it. One was a 1949 half dollar coin and the other was a British 2 pound coin with "Tercentenary of The Bill of Rights" written on it from 1689 to 1989. I will have to see if they are worth something, I doubt it but it was cool to find something like that.

I took a picture of everything I had for my Birthday and the stuff we had from the Garage Sales. So here it goes...


Posted by Hello 21st Key of the door from my friend Laura and the Tatty Bear Ornament from my mum dad & sisters.


Hehe read the T-Shirt Posted by Hello


Welsh Dragon Necklace off Laura my Friend. Posted by Hello


Silver Daffodil necklace off family friend.  Posted by Hello


A Corner shelf to put pictures and knick knacks on. From garage sale $5.  Posted by Hello

I'll post the rest in my MSN Group tomorrow, just thought I'd show ya'll :) Well I've had a good Birthday, missing everyone back home though. Love to all back in Wales.