Thursday, May 13, 2004

Well, the North Fork wasn't exactly what I expected. The place is very rustic and quite dark. The place wasn't really elegant although it has potienal, she said we can decorate with flowers and candles. I just don't think the place is me, and I didn't visualize having my wedding there really. The Minister was so nice, she was a lovely women. But I'm thinking we might pass on having the wedding there.

We are going down to The Belle Chapel tonight. It's about an hour and a half away. They have an open house between 7-8 and we thought we'd go down and take a look. I really fell in love with this place before while I was checking stuff online, but we kinda ruled it out being to far away. But I guess an hour and a half isn't that bad. You can also have the reception there, for 2hrs it costs $350 if you wanted more hours another $175 is added.

Clayton only works a short shift today, so I'm going down the Mall with him. To have a look around and do some shopping, it's his Birthday next week and it's the perfect chance for me to look around. Then after he finishes work we are going to have some dinner, and then head out to see the chapel. I'll keep you guys updated on everything.