Friday, May 14, 2004

Oooh guess what everyone, we booked the Belle Chapel for the Wedding, July 6th. We went to see it Thursday night, and I completely fell in love with it. There were quite a few people looking at the place when we first turned up at 7pm. It must be a popular place for Weddings and such. It certainly is a beautiful place. I'm so glad July 6th was free, and Laura the Pastor is really nice. She'll be doing our ceremony, she's a non denomination which is really good. Seeming we will be writing our own Wedding Vows.

The Chapel is stunning, ooh and they also have a decoration room with all bows, ribbons, flowers and rose petals. And we are allowed to use them, it's inclusive with the price. So that will definitely help a lot. Down stairs we have a lovely reception room with dance floor, all decorated with fairy lights. Tables and chairs are included. As well as a 100 cd disc changer sound system, we can bring our own music and such. There is a spacious kitchen, with all utensils. It costs $350 for 2hrs, but we get a free hour with that, which is really good. So we have 3hrs, plus we've booked an extra hour for $175 just in case, if we don't use that hour we won't get charged. We are thinking of having the wedding at 3pm and then the reception will go on till about 6pm.

The Wedding planning is going pretty well, I sorted my hair appointment out this morning. Then we went Ring shopping for Clayton, I don't need a Wedding Band seeming I'm using my Great Grans Wedding ring, that my mum gave me before I left. We got Clayton's Ring from Kay's Jewelers It's a plain yellow gold Wedding band, with a light edging around the ouside. Like this one it's the first on the left. After that we went to the Mens Warehouse to sort Clayton's Tux out. He's hiring it for the day and it only cost $65 to hire which is pretty good. I managed to go to the Mens Warehouse website, and build up the Tux interactively so here is what Clayton's Tux looks like. He wasn't too keen on the lilac, but I think it looks lovely and it matches the bridesmaide dresses.