Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Well the Wedding plans are going rather good. We are going to meet with Jeanne Hansen She's the photographer, I can't wait to see her work her site is really good. We are hoping to get the $850 package from her, which apparently Clayton's parents are paying for. It includes Bridal Preparations, formals of Bride & Groom, Wedding Party and family. Candids leading up too and including the ceremony. Up to 4hrs of Photography and 5 rolls of film. Approx 150 prints. So it's quite a good package and just what we need. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

We sorted the caterer out Clayton knew of a couple who owned a restaurant, so we went out to see them on the weekend. And believe it or not their restaurant is an English pub called the "Rhino Pub" I remember Clayton talking about it over the phone one night when we were apart. But I didn't realise how English it was until I got there. When Clayton was in the UK he bought them a Welsh Flag to put in the pub. So there was a Welsh, British, Scottish, Irish, Canadian, and American flag hanging up which was so cool. But unfortunately the Pub is closing at the end of the month, it's not doing so well.

It's Clayton's 23rd Birthday today, so we went out this morning for breakfast. And then went to the DMV to get my Washington State ID Card. That took about 45mins, it was a ticket service and I was like 319 so long wait. I thought they wouldn't issue me one until I was a resident, but I took my passport and Birth certificate and it was fine. It cost me $15 I had my photo taken, in which I smiled very nicely. I had like a temporary issued, the real one will be posted in the next 30 days.

After that we went to Keller Williams which is a local Real Estate Agency in which Clayton is being hired with. Today he became a fully qualified agent. He filled the paper work out today, and got his business cards printed up. So today has been a good day. I'm making a lovely Chicken Roast Dinner for us, and we are sitting down to watch Gothika tonight. I feel really content.