Monday, November 17, 2003

Wow it's Monday night already that day went by fast. Today hasn't been to bad, Clayton woke me up quite early this morning with a phone call. There was a song on the radio he wanted me to hear, which was sweet of him. We talked on the phone for a while, lol and I drifted off to sleep. He was so sweet just letting me sleep and him listening to my breathing. Anyways once we said goodbye I tried to get some more sleep, but there were road works right outside our house on our driveway. The drilling got on my nerves so much, that I had to get up.

After I had woken up, my sister and I watched a movie before she had to leave for university. My other sister was driving her up there, it's a 2hr drive. My dad and I had to look after Joanna (My niece) till they got back. She's a cutie, she's only 3. Then I had to leave for work for 31/2 hrs, the shift wasn't too bad. Just wish I didn't miss Clayton, when I finished he started work again. So we haven't talked much today, I was hoping he'd call on break but he hasn't, he must have a busy shift today. That's pretty much my day really, spend the rest of the night online. Working on the site and chatting to Stacie on and off.

Hmm it's getting late, and I'm getting sleepy. So I'm off to bedfordshire, talk to you all tomorrow.