Saturday, November 15, 2003

Ooooh look everyone, I had an award from the Site Fights today.

I am so pleased with myself lol. Today has been a good day I finally had my webset for my homepage go check it out Homepage so I have been working on that all evening. Lets hope that will be the end of my silly little petty problems!! I think it looks very original, I thought it was cool seeming that's where I met Clayton for the first time. And Clayton and I went up the Space Needle together. So it was very special to me that I got this set.

Oh and I just want to give a big thank you and a hug to Stacie for being a much needed friend. Thanks hun you're the best ~Big Hugs~

I haven't talked to Clayton much today, we talked for about an hour and a half before he had to go to work. And then he called me during his 15min break which I love getting. Been chatting to Stacie for most of the evening which was really nice. Anyways it's getting late so I'm off to bedfordshire. Nite nite all.