Thursday, November 20, 2003

Hello all, I haven't blogged for a couple of days. I haven't been that well, I've had a terrible ear infection so I haven't felt like writing much. Not alot has happened really, work has been ok we have a fancy dress day tomorrow. "A star in your eyes" Hmm so I don't know who I'll goes as, we'll see. Anyway it's for Children in need This happens every year in November, it's a UK charity all the money raised goes towards helping less fortunate children throughout the UK. Please go to the link I have above and if you can please make a small donation, thank you.

Been working on the site, and I've added a Photo page And also our Engagement Photos I will be adding some more shortly but for now, that's how it stands. I have also been working on another part of our story, it's all about when I flew out to Seattle for 7wks. So that should make for an interesting read once I get it up there.

I talked to Clayton for about an hour after I got back from work, he left about an hour ago for work. He said he might give me a call on break, so here's hoping. He's got me something special, and keeps teasing me about it. Seeming Clayton is the Store merchandiser for the Bellingham Railway Museum Stacie had asked me to ask Clayton about a train set for her dad, well turns out Stacie liked the set that Clayton had in stock so now she's buying it. And I've helped him make his first real sale. So he's getting me a thank you gift. Awww how sweet lol.

And that has been my last few days really, I'm off to do some blog hopping before bed.