Thursday, November 06, 2003

So what does everyone think of my new layout?? I've been working on it all night, I think it's pretty cool. Can't seem to get rid of the blog advert though, annoying much. But anyway I like it, I got bored with the other layout, and I think this one is so much nicer. Stacie and I have been looking for blog skins for about a week now. And I think I've found what I was looking for.

Not much is happening really I'm waiting up for Clayton, he's only got a 4hr shift today so I thought I'd catch him before I went to bed. Work with me was fine, they called me this morning to come in an hour earlier. But I think the next few days will be normal shifts which is good.

Hmm I'm watching a film called "Fear" with Reese Witherspoon it's really freaky, but good. Anyways I'm off to call Clayton and go to bed. Nite nite all