Friday, November 07, 2003

It's Friday yaaaay, I've got that Friday feeling lol Today hasn't been all that bad, work was pretty hectic but we won't get into that tonight. Been working on an Immigration Links page for my site, so I've just finished that today, so that looks pretty neat. I was chatting with Stacie, but Clayton phoned my mobile and I had to dash. Sorry I missed you hun!! I swear my mobile needs a new battery everytime I kept on answering it, to chat with him the phone just went dead, even though it was charging. Hmm he rang about 4 times, and that took most of his 15min break up, so we didn't get to chat :( Oh well he'll call me in the morning, and I can't wait to hear his voice.

Anyways that's my day over with, I'm off to bed I have work in the morning. And then I have Sunday off yaaay. Can't wait to have some extra sleep, this week has been quite manic. Hope everyone has a good weekend.