Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Oooh look what Stacie sent me and Sarah.

Thanks Stacie I love it. Adopted from Faith

Well today is Guy Fawkes aka bon fire night. Throughout Britain on November 5th bon fires are set alight and fireworks light the sky. To commemorate our country's
most notorious traitor, Guy Fawkes. Guy Fawkes attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. in 1605, but failed and was caught and executed. You can read more about Guy Fawkes here The Gunpowder plot

My area is full of fireworks, the sky is full of them. LOL I'm jumping every time they go off it's pretty funny. I've been watching them from my bedroom window there quite pretty, but make such a noise. Other than that my day has been fine, went to work and found out that one of the girls is leaving to go to another job. So there might be alot of overtime coming up, don't know if that's a good or bad thing!! Oh well nevermind.

I'm chatting too Clayton, and working on my site a little. Clayton has today off so it's nice to be able to spend some time with him.