Saturday, November 15, 2003

Hey everyone :) things have been going good with me. I didn't blog yesterday cause I was at my sisters babysitting. I did a little bit of Christmas shopping today with me sis, bought something for Clayton, lol but can't say cause he reads here (sorry hun) My little sister Emily has been doing a school production of Fame, so I went to see it tonight. It was really good, everyone did really well.

Oh and my other sister Eloise is back for the weekend from university. So it's nice to be able to catch up with her. Anyways I have work tomorrow then I think we are gonna have a girlie Saturday night in. Watching movies and stuff, that'll be fun. At the moment I'm chatting to Stacie, catching up with things, and just chatting. I was hoping Clayton would call on his break, but he hasn't as yet. Anyways I'm off to bed, hope you all have a good weekend. ~Hugs~