Monday, November 03, 2003

Well it's Monday night already gosh the days really go by fast. My dad was right when you hit 20 your life becomes a rollercoaster. Anyway my weekend was alright worked on my website alot over the last 2 days changing the font and adding a few graphics about the place. I think it looks pretty neat!

Not alot happened today went to work a little later than expected, they phoned up wanting me too work 3-6:30 instead of 10:30-2. Which wasn't bad really seeming I got to stay in bed alot longer. Only downfall was that I missed talking with Clayton before he left for work, but the sweetie did call my cell to wish me a good night and sweet dreams. Isn't he sweet. Anyways he has 2days off now, and I have tomorrow off too so that's nice. I really need a day of just chatting and being with my hunny, It's been really hard to get used to being on your own again, and I miss him so much.

I talked with Stacie ealier this evening, and if your reading hun sorry I missed you :) Anyways we had a long chat about how hard it is leaving your loved one at the airport. And, how long you should be apart from each other, before you start you lives together. You can't really live your life over a computer, and the longer your apart from each other the more strain it puts on the relationship. It is hard being oceans apart from your loved one, people think I'm coping alright with the distance I'm really not, it tears me apart some days. I just can't wait till the visa is processed for me to be with my hunny again.

Anyways enough of my whining I'm off to bed.