Saturday, November 08, 2003

Today hasn't been a bad day, work was pretty hectic but I survived lol. I haven't got bad hours next week really. I thought I would have really awful shifts but turns out I only have like 2hrs overtime. Not a whole lot really, but it's something. They are employing 2 new people to the team so that's good. Anyways I have the day off tomorrow yaaaay, it'll be nice to relax and have a lie in tomorrow morning.

I came home, and called Clayton before he left for work. I was telling him the other day I miss having packages from him in the mail. I used to get one like every 2wks, and now I don't get hardly any off him :( so if your reading this baby, send me something in the mail I miss having a letter off you, or even a tape with songs off the radio.

LOL talking about songs, my dad started to put on the Christmas music on this evening. He's getting into the festive season already hehehe! He's even counting down the days till he puts the Christmas decorations up lol, what is it with men and Christmas?? They get like little kids around this time of the year.

I also helped my little sis out with her lines for the school play, she's in the school production of "Fame" which actually will be showing this Friday coming. Anyways we had a nice dinner this evening and we all sat down and watched The Mummy Returns. I love that movie lol. That was my day really, I'm off to bed before I fall down, I'm so tired today. Nite all!