Sunday, November 23, 2003

Hmm it's half way through the weekend already, boo hoo. Not much has happened today, I've had quite the lazy day. Clayton rang me this morning, so we chatted for a while. Then I went back to sleep and didn't wake up till like gone 11am. Talked with Anne a little this morning, she was quite upset that England won the world cup. Sorry Anne ~Hugs~

I worked a little on the site, not much just tidying a few pages out. Still working on the new story so that should appear there sometime soon. After lunch I started to do a little cleaning, my room needed a good clean out. I started sorting through my little box full of Clayton's things he'd send me over the years. I had so many emails from him that I printed out and kept. I couldn't believe how many I had once I counted them all. Guess how many I had ?? lol I had 102 emails, they went all the way back to the first email he ever sent me. I'm thinking of buying a big display folder and putting them all in there.

Stacie's story was also put up on the Internet Romance website today. If you haven't read her story please check it out here

Talked with Clayton for about 3yrs today before he headed off to work. He just called me on his break which was nice, I love getting goodnight calls off him. My evening was alright after that, I had some dinner and watched "Ice Age" with the rest of the family. But now I'm getting sleepy "Yawn Yawn" I think I'm gonna head for bed. Good night all.