Monday, November 24, 2003

Gosh I can't believe it's the 24th of November already one month today and it's Christmas Eve aaaah. I haven't done any of my Christmas shopping yet, my mum and I are meant to be going to town on Wednesday to get most of it done, I hope. Not much has happened today, I didn't start work until 3pm so I had quite the lazy morning. I did start working on my new story though The Christmas Meeting I've been looking for some more cute graphics for the site, but the ones I want I can't get cause the site is down. Oh well guess I'll just have to wait.

My gran has been saving me free flight tokens to the US, from our local newspaper. But I just checked on the site now, and Seattle WA isn't down on the list only Washington. My gran must have gotten confused with Washington State and Washington the city. Oh well, I might still get a free flight depending on if I pay the extra for the destination. We'll see about that though.

I talked with Clayton for about an hour before he left for work. He just called me on his break, but his calling card ran out on us. Guess I'll talk to him in the morning when he calls. I also talked with Stacie for a while, I helped her out on her blog archives page.

That's about it really, it's freezing here at the moment. Jack frost was out and about last night and I bet he'll be out again tonight. So it looks like it's time to wrap up warm! Anyways it's getting late, I'm off to bed.