Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Awww today has been such a long day. I worked 9-4 and I didn't stop all day. We were very short staffed, we were all so disorganized and it was mad. I'm glad to be home and talking with my hunny. I've found this very neat webset for my home/index page, I've paid out good money for it so it should look really cool once I get it up. I've been looking for a nice webset for the front page, something that looks very unique. And I've found it, will let everyone know when it's up and running!

I've been doing alot of Christmas shopping online the last couple of days. So I'm getting it done slowly. Oooh and we now have Broadband which is so cool. The connection is alot faster, and at least my mum can use the phone when I'm on the net talking to Clayton lol which is a big help.

It's been quite quiet online lately haven't chatted to Stacie or Sarah in the last couple of days. So I'm off to do a little blog hopping before I'm off to bed.