Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Awww look what I had off Erin

Thanks hun it's so sweet of you.

Well today I went Christmas shopping with my sister, I bought a few things for Clayton and his family. Seeming I need to ship that out soon, the last posting date for the US is December 11th I believe. Now all I have to worry about is my family and friends lol at least I got some of it done. I can't believe it's only like 4wks away aaaah lol.

When I got back I chatted to Clayton for a while and worked on my Christmas Splash Page I wasn't intending on doing one but Stacie got me into the idea lol thanks doll for all the help ealier :)

Hmm I just noticed my teddy bears on my blog aren't showing. I hope it doesn't stay like that. I didn't save the images to my pc. Oh well if they don't come back I'm gonna have to look for another blog layout again. I work all day tomorrow till 4pm at least, so tomorrow is gonna be a long day. So I better head for bed it's way late here lol.

Just wanna wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow, hope ya'll will have a good one. ~Hugs~ to everyone.

Oh my gosh I just checked our online case status and the BCIS approved our Petition for the Fiancee visa.

"This case has been approved. On November 26, 2003, an approval notice was mailed."

I am so excited yaaaaay the long wait is finally over!!!
I so had to tell everyone lol.