Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Oooh guess what, I found my dream Chapel. I've been searching for a place we can get married in once the visa goes through. And I found it, it's called "The Belle wedding chapel" How beautiful is that??? The more and more I look at it the more I see my dream wedding :) it's perfect. Just what I've been looking for, not too big very classy and pretty and you can have the reception there too. So I wouldn't have to worry about that, it would be all in one. Only thing I have to do now is talk to Clayton about it. Ooooh I can't wait!! I'm really excited about it all. I'm hoping Clayton will say yes and agree to it, fingers crossed hey!

Not much else happened today, I talked to Clayton for about 2hrs before he up and left for work. He came home early Sunday night with a migrane headache, so I hope he's alright today now. I've been trying to find some nice music to put on my blog, but the songs I want I can't find to download grrr. Nevemind I'll have a good search tomorrow now. Oh well I'm off to bed, ooh I feel all dreamy now hehehe!