Friday, November 28, 2003

Aww look what I had off Stacie yesterday, thanks doll it's so sweet.




I also had a cool e-greeting card off Sarah which I liked thanks for that girl.

Well, yaay my tatty bear is now up there again. I struggled for ages trying to find the exact pic to go back up there. Lydia gave me a site to loads of tatty bear pics thanks hun for your help. So after loads of searching I found the bear saved it to my pc, then uploaded it to my blog. The text I did myself, it's not an exact match from before but it works, I also finally got rid of the blog advert so it looks way cool now.

Oooh I had my christmas present off Clayton. I was in bed this morning and knock knock on the door. I got up and it was a Fed Ex fan with a parcel for meee. Hmm Clayton's given my mother instructions for me not to open it. Plus she has to wrap it for me for christmas day. Ooh I'm so excited lol. I'm also waiting on another parcel from him seeming that's not all I'm getting right hun ;) lol .

I called Clayton way early today he had to be up at 4am to start work at 5:45am seeming it's meant to be the busiest day of the year for the Mall and stores. He finishes in 2hrs so I promised I'd wait up for him. I also called my drs to book an appotiment to see the nurse, I have to get all my vaccinations up to date for the visa, and medical. So I go in on Tuesday afternoon, eeek I hate needles.

That's been by day, pretty good really. Anyways hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and I hope ya'll enjoyed the shopping spree hehe.