Sunday, November 30, 2003

Hehehe Clayton's in the paper Bellingham Herald I thought it was pretty funny, I can't believe how mad it can get the day after thanksgiving. Although I am looking forward, in going on a shopping spree myself next year lol, but I won't be one of them mad people who are outside the mall at like 3am. Crazy people lol.

Not alot has happened today, been quite a lazy day, I've worked on my website all day I made a Welsh Recipe page and I've also updated our All about us page I also added some Christmas features to the blog lol not much just the little teddy and xmas tree.

I talked to Clayton for a couple of hours before he left for work, we played yahoo pool for a while, so that was cool. Hehehe Miriam my mum has taken the parcel off me and hidden it so I can't open it no fair huh :( lol guess I'll have to wait till Christmas to open it lol.

Haha I'm off now to watch the new series of Absolutely Fabulous this is also the BBC site I think the show is soo funny, I think it's hilarious anyone seen it before??