Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another week gone since I last posted, no excuses this time. Reason being I just couldn't be bothered to post anything about my boring life. Been studying the drivers Ed book religiously over the last week, hopefully I'll be able to take the test soon. I've been on a mission the last couple of days to find a good deal to rent a mini van for my family to use when they are here. It finally paid off when I got a great deal with Enterprise I also went to a consignment store yesterday and picked up two booster seats for my niece and nephew, I had quite a good deal I'm starting to like consignment stores now.

Speaking of bargains, I went to Goodwill the other day and bought a few nice little finds. The main thing I'm more pleased with was a large scratching post for our cat Liza. It was $3 and about 4ft tall. Liza has been destroying our sofa for the last few months now and we were starting to get desperate. We have bought her many scratching posts before but they were pretty small, so in a last attempt we thought why not see if this one works. We brought it back home and I showed her what it was, to our astonishment she completely took to it. Since then she's been using it everyday to scratch. Speaking of Liza I took a great pic of her the other day sitting on Clayton's chair here's the pic....


Liza the fat cat
Originally uploaded by Natalie & Clayton.

Liza The Big Fluffy Cat
She has such a cute expression on her face.

I'm also sick with the flu, I took the day off school to try and get better. Yesterday I was doing my schoolwork and within an hour I was all achy and sneezing. It started off with a scratchy throat.