Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Even with my busy life I've forgotten to blog about something that means so much to me. May 4th was my second year anniversary of being in the United States. I can't believe it; time has gone by so quick. In August of this year we have to file to remove the conditions of my permanent residency. That will mean I will hopefully be granted my ten year Green Card. After that I should be eligible to apply for citizenship, which I've been seriously thinking of doing the last couple of months. It defiantly will cost a lot for citizenship but it'll all be worth while, and at least I won't have to worry about immigration no more. Just thought I'd let everyone know about the upcoming months of immigration.

It is such a lovely day here today the sun is shinning and it's 80F. I did my homework out side in the sun and got a lovely suntan on my arms. I hope the weather stays warm tomorrow, as Clayton and I are off to Deception Pass for the day. It is Clayton's Birthday on Thursday so we thought seeming we are in school on his birthday we'd celebrate it tomorrow instead. So we're going to take a picnic down and paddle in the ocean - weather permitting of course.

In other news school is going well. I'm having a hard time with my Art recently. We've been working with Ink and I find that very difficult. We are also doing prospective drawing, which I find pretty hard to grasp. In all honesty I'm finding the teacher very dissatisfying; overall in her methods of teaching. At least I only have 4wks until the end of the quarter. I'm also feeling a lot better now. The flu only lasted 2 days which I'm thankful for.

5 more weeks and my whole family will be in the states!