Saturday, April 29, 2006

After many months of putting aside, I finally picked up my Drivers Ed handbook. Yes you read that right; I'm finally going to learn to drive! The last couple of days I've been reading over the book highlighting things I need to remember. Tonight I took the practice quiz online and got 5 wrong out of 20, it said if I had 4 wrong I'm ready to take the knowledge test. Guess I'm not that far away, but I'm going to study for another couple of weeks first before I take the test. The test is 25 questions and I need to have 20 right. If I pass I get my learners permit for a year in which I can drive with any licensed driver to learn. I was thinking about taking proper lessons with an instructor but it's just to pricey, I'll probably learn with Clayton, his uncle also said he'd teach me.