Thursday, April 27, 2006

On Wednesday I called my dad, I wasn't prepared for what he was going to tell me. The latest news: One of my sisters went out and purchased a Playstation 2, just to play the new Tomb Raider Legend game. Ok so your thinking this isn't such a big deal right? Well to our family and me it is. When I was living at home this would be the family event that everyone would participate in. I was surprised when my dad said, "aww we miss you, you're not here to help us with the difficult parts" way to feel loved huh hehe! So out of jealousy I went out on Wednesday afternoon, and exchanged my old playstation 1 in for a Playstation 2 and the new Tomb Raider game. Sadly this will result in me not getting off my arse to do any exercise other than eye hand co-ordination. Hmm I guess this wasn't such a good idea after all.