Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's been a while since I last posted, been pretty busy with work and school. School is going really well, I'm getting better with the Art one of my art pieces was put on the wall outside the classroom the other day so I must be getting better. Once I get it back, I'll take a shot of it and post it on Flickr.

In other news we have successfully paid off nearly all of our credit cards. We only had 3 but paid off 2, and a good chunk of the 3rd one. I'd say by the summer we'll be clear of all our debit. It's such a relieve to be able to have all of them paid off, we will be cutting up one because the interest was so high. The other 2 we are keeping and only using in emergencies.

Exactly 2 months from today my family are flying out to the USA, I can't believe it's only 8wks away. Time really goes by quick, I can't wait for them all to be here.