Monday, April 17, 2006

I hope everyone had a great Easter, we had a great day. Easter brunch at the Golf Club was really nice it was a buffet meal, we had fun with all of Clayton's family. After brunch Clayton and I went to the Tulip Fields for the afternoon, it was such a great day weather wise the sun was shining. Last year we went to the Tulip Festival, and they we're all gone; we went to see them too late, here's the post from last year. So this year we decided to go earlier and wow I'm so glad we went, such a difference. Here are some pictures I took on our new Digital Canon Camera we bought the other day....







When we got back we went to Clayton's parents for some dinner, we had smoked salmon that Clayton's dad smoked on the BBQ. The evening was fun, I spend the whole evening looking at Clayton's baby pictures with Clayton's mom. Yeah only now I'm finally looking at those pics hehe.

Oh one random thing, yesterday I upgraded to FlickrPro.